This information relates to ¶¹ÄÌÊÓÆµ University's charitable status as required by the Office for Students (OfS).
¶¹ÄÌÊÓÆµ University is a Higher Education Corporation created by statute and is an exempt charity. This means that it is not required to register with the Charity Commission so does not have a registered charity number. ¶¹ÄÌÊÓÆµ University is responsible to the Office for Students as principal regulator for Higher Education Institutions in ¶¹ÄÌÊÓÆµ that are exempt charities. Principal regulators must promote exempt charitiesâ€™ compliance with charity law and work with the Charity Commission.
Legal name and address for correspondence
¶¹ÄÌÊÓÆµ University Higher Education Corporation (known as ¶¹ÄÌÊÓÆµ University)
Main constitutional documents
- Â (pdf 30kb)
- Instrument of GovernmentÂ (pdf 628kb)
- Signed Order (pdf 284.48kb)
- (pdf 471kb)
- University Board Statement of Primary Responsibilities (pdf 40kb)
- Scheme of Delegation 2022 (pdf 365kb)
- Scheme of Delegation 2019 (pdf 244kb)
- Scheme of Delegation 2018 (pdf 128kb)
- Scheme of Delegation 2017 (pdf 114kb)
- Scheme of Delegation 2016 (pdf 129kb)
- Articles of Government (pdf 978kb)
- Instrument of Government (pdf 1.4mb)
Names of trustees
The University Board members are also the University's charitable trustees.
- The consolidated Financial Statements of ¶¹ÄÌÊÓÆµ University.